Friday 10 February 2017


WORK IN PROGRESS

Today is the deadline and I have no blog….Oh My God!!!!

I have tried to put something down but I don’t like what I am reading. I am not connecting with my blog, how do people do this? What seemed like my best attempt came off like I was complaining, wait am I complaining again? God I need help!!

The perfectionist in me is getting anxious, my heart is heavy, I guess it is just a reflection of my heart health. How do I get some positive energy on? God, you are my strength please be my guide.

With all the pressure building on to meet the deadline and the standard demands from work, how do I make this work? I am not good at writing, and neither am I a fun of social media but every time I think about all these reasons, I imagine Mosze telling me ‘Even the best excuse, is just an excuse’

So here I am jumping into the deep end and believing that I will not drown.

I am confident about this, it will get better with time. For a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. I am work in progress and I am choosing to be intentional however sketchy I feel my submission is.

It is a starting point for me, and I will celebrate these first steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment